Position Title: Warehouse & Delivery
Department: Warehouse & Delivery
Reports to: Operations Manager
FLSA Class: Non-Exempt
Responsible for the loading/unloading, delivery, building, and installation of merchandise into
customer’s homes/commercial site.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain good working relationship with customers, suppliers, and employees
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines on a regular basis
- Must have the ability to lift, carry and push/pull 50 lbs. or more on a consistent basis
- Required to have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
The work hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday, and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to
3:00 p.m. The schedule is subject to change with customer demands. Overtime is required when
requested. Some travel may be required.