The LCSW or LCPC provides quality and organized psychotherapy counseling services to children through geriatric population for a variety of mental health conditions. Therapist will provide assessments and treatments and work in conjunction with Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner and Primary Care Nurse Practitioner to provide care for the “whole” patient.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Master’s degree in counseling or behavioral Science from an accredited graduate school.
- Has current licensure as an LCSW or LCPC.
- LSW with supervision provided to obtain hours to sit for clinical license.
- Student loan scholarship possibility.
- Must meet any applicable state licensure standards.
- CPR certification.
- CPI certification.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Computer proficiency.