· Mt. Carmel, Illinois
Entry level, starting pay $ 14.50/hr., will train.
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Consider joining our team. Rides Mass Transit District offers an outstanding benefit package including medical insurance, a pension opportunity along with paid vacations, holidays and sick time.
- have a customer service-centered and friendly attitude
- have good driving record
- obtain CDL license within 1 month of employment. Rides will train qualified candidates.
- be willing to work all shifts
- after successful completion of a minimum three-month training period, employees will receive $15.00 per hour
- May drive out of the Mount Carmel or Grayville Operations centers
Full time employment includes…
- Paid Benefits, including Vacation, Holiday, Sick and Personal Time, Insurance Benefits, IMRF Retirement Plan, and access to 457b Retirement Account.
We are a Drug Free workplace. Federal Regulations require all drivers have Pre-employment drug testing. Recreational and Medical Marijuana use are prohibited under DOT.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. RMTD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
Apply in person at 149 Industrial Park Dr., Grayville, IL or on line at www.ridesmtd.com for an application.