POSITION: Production/Warehouse Team Member
LOCATION: Mt. Carmel, IL
REPORTS TO: Production Control Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The Production/Warehouse Team Member performs a variety of duties and functions to support production needs and facility organization such as; line set-up, line operation, quality inspection of product, packaging and labels, receiving product, picking finished goods, shipping product, and general housekeeping duties to ensure a safe, clean, and orderly work environment.
- Able to operate various types of machinery in a mass/high volume production environment.
- Ability to work with hands at a fast pace.
- Ability to constantly manipulate small parts.
- Perform preventative maintenance checks and routine machine checks.
- Perform visual quality checks.
- Make positive contributions to kaizen programs to help reduce warehouse cost per unit and increase productivity.
- Support company safety initiatives.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in a warehouse setting preferred.
- Able to perform repetitive work over a long period of time.
- Attention to detail and quality performance.
- Basic computer skills and experience with handheld scanners is a plus.
- Effective verbal and legible written communication skills. Good reading comprehension is necessary.
- Able to work safely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted.
- Willingness to work in a warehouse setting with varying temperatures and noise levels.
- Ability to maintain excellent attendance.
- Proficient in basic math skills, as well as the ability to use a calculator.
To apply from website: https://motorad.com/career/