Position Title: Floor Sales
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Sales Team Leader
FLSA Class: Non-Exempt
Responsible for assisting customers during the entire sales process.
- Answer customers questions concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
- Assist customers who enter the door.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and decorating ideas to assist customers.
- Ensure that each guest receives excellent customer service.
- Conduct follow ups to customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Be sure showroom is kept decorated and clean.
- Prepare customer bids with assistance of Merchandizer.
- Assist with the promotional and advertising campaigns when necessary.
- Receive incoming calls, transfers, messages as needed.
- Responsible for following customer orders through to the end along with Merchandizer.
- Assist with special projects assigned by management
- High School diploma required
- No experience required, customer service experience preferred.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain good working relationship with customers, suppliers, and employees.
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines on a regular basis.
The work hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The
schedule is subject to change with customer demands. Overtime is required when requested.
Some travel may be required. Saturdays are required.