Full-Time at Mt. Carmel, IL
The Cashier position is responsible for contributing to the customer shopping experience by providing friendly, knowledgeable, and professional service while accurately processing register transactions.
- Always provide great Customer Service.
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
- Offer appropriate add-on benefits and services to customer purchases
- Answer customer inquiries and direct them to associates and/or specialists who can assist them on the sales floor as needed.
- Answer the phone promptly and courteously.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing.
Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Some heavy lifting is required
- Weekend availability is required for full or part time.
- Open availability is required for full-time.
- Dependable transportation and reliable childcare (if applicable).
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply at the Rural King Supply website at http://www.ruralkingsupply.com, under the “employment” link or come in to get an application to fill out at 2419 W 9th Street.