Rural King Supply, Mt. Carmel, IL
Pets and Livestock supplies
We are looking for an individual with a firm knowledge of domestic pets, chickens, horses, and livestock. These areas include cat/dog food and toys, animal feed, horse supplies, and bird feed. This is not an all-inclusive list, but it is some of the key areas. We are looking for a full-time person to fill the role or a part-time person that can work morning and afternoon. Weekend availability is required for full or part time. Open availability is required for full-time.
- Provide great Customer Service by effectively engaging customers, identifying their needs, and offering the best solution to successfully close a sale
- Filling the pallets of feed as they are needed
- Stock merchandise as the product comes in via DC truck or direct ship (FedEx, UPS)
- Work price changes as they come in
- Walk your department and take notes of what needs to be done to keep your department in top shape; recovered, clean, tagged, and ready for customers
- Merchandising: stocking and setting the product in an organized fashion
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 18 or older to be able to run a fork truck
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds occasionally and 25 pounds regularly. Able to maneuver packages above 75 pounds with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person
- Dependable transportation and reliable childcare (if applicable)
How to Apply: Interested applicants can apply at the Rural King Supply website at http://www.ruralkingsupply.com, under the “employment” link or come in to get an application to fill out.