Full-Time at Mt Carmel, IL
This position is primarily responsible for the maintaining of our parts department. This includes managing inventory and ordering parts for internal and external customers.
- Serve customers who purchase replacement parts and supplies required to properly maintain and service their agricultural and lawn and garden equipment.
- Provide timely and accurate technical support/information to customers (internal and external)
- Complete service reports, order parts, and maintain good customer records
- Keep accurate records of inventory receipted-in and sold in order to maintain accurate inventory levels
- Interact with customers and associates in a professional, positive, and courteous manner, and promote teamwork
- Responsible for assisting service technicians by looking up parts required to complete customer, internal or warranty repairs.
Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Open schedule availability and weekends are required.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of shop or mechanic experience highly preferred, but not required.
- Above average computer skills including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, Outlook, password management, and internet navigation.
- Some heavy lifting is required
- Valid driver’s license and a clean DMV record for pick up/delivery of mowers
- Dependable transportation and reliable childcare (if applicable).