* Supervision of 3-5 employees. Hiring, scheduling, job assignments, discipline, etc.
* Manage Federally regulated infrastructure, airspace, and equipment to FAA standards
* Manage Federal and State funded projects, Including Design, Engineering, and Construction.
* Coordinate with local, state, and federal government to secure funding for airport improvements
* Arranges and implements security measures in compliance with TSA and FAA guidelines.
* Reports to Mayor/City Administrator and City council.
* Cooperates and builds relationships with local businesses and residents.
* Respond to after hour callouts including; Airport emergencies, aircraft incidents, FAA inquiries, etc.
* Operate heavy equipment for mowing, snow removal, and maintenance
* Maintain mechanical, electrical, etc. equipment. Strong mechanical and electrical repair skills.
* Written and verbal communications skills.
* Use of computers for spreadsheets, data tracking, billing, and email.
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs., work outside in hot and cold extremes, wind, snow, rain, etc.
* Previous airport manager experience strongly considered.
* Aviation backgrounds strongly considered.
* CFI or pilot ratings a plus.
* A&P mechanic rating or aviation maintenance experience a plus.
Send resume to: Mt. Carmel City Hall, 219 N. Market St. Mt. Carmel, IL 62863
Resumes must be received by May 19th